Warm Up/ Work: 15 minutes
- 1st 5 minutes: get heated/ R.O.M. performing below exercises or whatever it takes to get warm.
- 10 minutes continual at your pace
- get up: 2R/ 2L
- jump lunge: 4R/ 4L
- hindu push up: 6 reps
Work: 20 - 30 minutes (10 - 15 minutes per exercise or super set)
- option: perform required reps, for 1 of the exercises every minute for 10 - 15 minutes, this may effect your poundage used.
- 70 - 85% of max on all. This will be the HEAVIEST day of the week.
- power clean/ dead lift/ squat/ or power snatch: 3 reps
- barbell chest press: 3 reps (perform what ever one you didn't do on Monday)
Work: Fitness: 10 minutes
- 100 wall balls: W: 10, 12, or 15 lb ball/ M: 18, 20, or 25 lb ball