The next 3 weeks (Monday 07/09/18 - Friday 07/27/18) will see a totally different approach to our training. We are going back to frequency, we've done this before but not for a long while.
Frequency will see each body part worked almost every workout. This means poundage will be lighter than normal (no more than 60% of max for the first week). One or two compound movements will be featured in each workout. This will help keep the number of exercises to a reasonable number each workout.
Fitness, kettlebell, & cardio will also make their appearances.
- perform enough reps of each exercise to get your body heated up.
Work: 4 sets/ 9 reps on ALL
- quad: leg extension
- hamstring: good mornings: barbell OR band
- calf: your choice
- chest: cable fly
- back: dumbbell row: R/ L
- shoulder: dumbbell over head press
- triceps: dumbbell kick backs: R/ L
- biceps: seated dumbbell curl
Work: 15 - 20 minutes depending on time
- 1 minute work/ 30 seconds recovery
- alternate exercises:
- run, row, or ride
- kettle double clean