The next 3 weeks (Monday 07/09/18 - Friday 07/27/18) will see a totally different approach to our training. We are going back to frequency, we've done this before but not for a long while.
Frequency will see each body part worked almost every workout. This means poundage will be lighter than normal (no more than 60% of max for the first week). One or two compound movements will be featured in each workout. This will help keep the number of exercises to a reasonable number each workout.
Fitness, kettlebell, & cardio will also make their appearances.
perform enough reps of each exercise to get body heated
Work: 4 sets/ 12 reps on ALL
- quad: single dumbbell front squat
- hamstring: ham curl
- calf raise: your choice
- chest: barbell flat or incline bench press
- back: close grip lat pull down: neutral grip
- shoulders: dumbbell lateral raise
- triceps: cable pushdown
- biceps: barbell curl
Fitness: 12 - 20 minutes: depending upon available time.
- run: 1/10 mile or row: 150 meters
- kettle over head swing: 15 reps