Warm Up: 12 minutes continual
increase weight as warm up progresses and body gets heated.
- kettle snatch
- kettle press
perform 1 rep of each on right side, repeat on left.
perform 2 reps of each exercise R/ L. 3R/ 3L, 4R/ 4L, 5R/ 5L
- repeat rep count starting with 5 reps and work backwards to 1 rep.
Work: 20 minutes
- 1st minute: kettle 2 hand over head swing: 20 reps
- 2nd minute: slam ball: 20 reps
- 3rd minute: push up: 20 reps
- 4th minute: double kettle clean: 20 reps
- 5th minute: minute recovery
- repeat the above format 4X = 20 minutes:
- remaining time of EACH minute is recovery.
Work: 15 - 20 minutes
- cardio piece of choice
- work: 1/10 mile or 150 meters
- recovery: 2/10 mile or 300 meters
- doubling the recovery should allow for fast work speeds.