AUGUST: 27 - 31
WEEK of AUGUST 27th
Frequency will continue but with modifications to keep things fresh!!!
- Once again, I'm giving you the lifter the choice of exercises
Warm Up: 5 minutes
- Choose 1 upper & 1 lower body exercise from the list below to get heated.
- As many sets as time permits: 5 - 12 reps
- LOWER: super mans/ hip rotations (standing or hands & knees/ band or no band)/ body weight squats/ lunges/ hip bridge/ physio ball ham curl
- UPPER: hindu push up/ halo/ pullover/ kettle circle clean: L/ R/ external & internal band work
Work: Kettle full body compound movement
- double kettle HARD clean & press
- 50 total reps: NO more than 5 reps per set
- increase weight BUT DO NOT go too heavy!!! Keep form strict & tight!!!
Work: Upper: 3 sets/ 3 reps on all: No more than 80% of MAX!!!
- chest/ back/ shoulder
Work: Upper Assistance: 3 sets/ 15 reps on all: No more than 60% of MAX!!!
- chest/ back/ shoulder/ triceps/ biceps
- Work: Core: 75 reps
Work: Barbell full body compound
- your chouce
- 50 total reps: No more than 8 reps per set
Work: Lower: 3 sets/ 3 reps on both: 80% of less
- dumbbell RDL
- single leg squat (add weight); L/ R
Work: Lower Assistance: 3 sets/ 15 reps on all: 60% or less
- quad: leg extension & lunge
- ham: ham curl of choice & hip extension
Work: Core: 50 reps
different % (lighter) and different exercises if you want as Monday
- 75 reps: double kettle hard clean & press
- upper: 3 sets/ 6 reps: 70& of max!!!
- upper assistance: 2 sets/ 20 reps
- core: 100 reps
different % (lighter) and different exercises if you want as Tuesday
- Barbell full body compound
- 75 total reps: no more than 5 reps per set
- lower: 3 sets/ 6 reps: 70% of max!!!
- lower assistance: 2 sets 20 reps
- core: 75 reps
- Work: 50 reps of each exercise: 50% of MAX or less on both exercise
- kettle clean & press (not hard clean)
- barbell full body compound
- Work: 12 minutes
- complete reps every minute for 12 minutes. Remaining time of minute is recovery
- pull up: 4 reps
- kettle over head swing: 8 reps
- push up: 12 reps
Work: Arms: 5 sets/ 12 reps: 50 - 70% of max
- super set each pairing
- triceps: dumbbell french press/ cable push down
- biceps: seated dumbbell curl/ cable concentration curl
- forearms: barbell wrist curl/ cable reverse curl
WORK: FITNESS: Choose the day & work based on your LIFE schedule.
#1) Tabata: Your choice of cardio
- 10 - 20 minutes: 2 - 4 blocks
- treadmill: start work on incline 5.0
#2) 12 - 15 minutes: 4 - 5 blocks
- 2 minutes continual work/ 1 minute recovery
- burpee: 3 reps
- pull up: 6 reps
- slam ball: 9 reps
#3) 12 minutes
- complete required reps within 1 minute. Remaining time of minute is recovery.
- 1st minute: wall ball: 15 reps
- 2nd minute: box jump (16 - 24" box): 20 reps
- 3rd minute: push up: 25 reps
- Repeat the above 4X
- Optional: take 1 minute recovery on the 4th & 8th minute