THE DAILY DOSE OF STRENGTH
Warm up: 7 minutes: continual
- up/ downs: 5 reps
- get ups: 2R/ 2L
- supermans: 5R/ 5L
Work: Back:/ Biceps: 4 sets/ 8 reps of each exercise (med/ heavy weight)
- seated dumbbell bent row
- barbell curl
Work: Back/ Biceps: 4 sets/ 12 reps of each exercise (med weight)
- lat pull down (med width grip/ neutral grip)
- seated dumbbell curl
Work: Back/ Forearms/ Traps: 3 sets/ 20 reps of each exercise (light weight)
- kneeling straight arm lat pull down (wide grip)
- cable reverse curl
- dumbbell shrug
Work: Abs: 3 sets/ 20 reps
- ab wheel
Work: Abs: 3 sets/ 10 reps
- roll up: 10R/ 10L
Warm up: Repeat 5X
- push up w/ pause at bottom: 10 reps
- kettle circle clean: 5R/ 5L
Work: Barbell Chest press:
- flat or incline. Use same weight as last week.
- complete 6 reps every minute for 10 minutes. Remaining time of minute is recovery.
Work: 4 sets/ 12 reps of each exercise.
- incline dumbbell chest press
- cable rear delt raise: R/ L
- tricep push down (underhand grip): R/ L
Warm up: 10 minutes continuous
- 150 row/ ski erg OR 1/10 run
- kettle double clean: 10 reps
Work: 15 minutes: 10 rounds: perform required reps every 1.5 minutes. Remaining time of 1.5 is recovery.
- deadlift: 5 reps: Use approximately 60% of last weeks poundage
- body weight squat: 7 reps
- 2 hand kettle swing (face level): 9 reps
Work: 7.5 minutes: 15 rounds: perform required reps every 30 seconds. Remaining time of 30 seconds n recovery.
- barbell power clean: 3 reps