THE DAILY DOSE BY KEVIN MORA AKA "THE PAIN"
What is happening at 5:30 am Monday-Friday at H.A.F.? Kevin Mora, founder, creator, owner of THE top gym in the valley is engaged in his morning workout.
You can now join him on your very own time by checking this page 5 days a week for the latest workout.
Warm up: 7 minutes: continual
- up/ downs: 5 reps
- get ups: 2R/ 2L
- supermans: 5R/ 5L
Work: Back:/ Biceps: 4 sets/ 8 reps of each exercise (med/ heavy weight)
- seated dumbbell bent row
- barbell curl
Work: Back/ Biceps: 4 sets/ 12 reps of each exercise (med weight)
- lat pull down (med width grip/ neutral grip)
- seated dumbbell curl
Work: Back/ Forearms/ Traps: 3 sets/ 20 reps of each exercise (light weight)
- kneeling straight arm lat pull down (wide grip)
- cable reverse curl
- dumbbell shrug
Work: Abs: 3 sets/ 20 reps
- ab wheel
Work: Abs: 3 sets/ 10 reps
- roll up: 10R/ 10L
Warm up: Repeat 5X
- push up w/ pause at bottom: 10 reps
- kettle circle clean: 5R/ 5L
Work: Barbell Chest press:
- flat or incline. Use same weight as last week.
- complete 6 reps every minute for 10 minutes. Remaining time of minute is recovery.
Work: 4 sets/ 12 reps of each exercise.
- incline dumbbell chest press
- cable rear delt raise: R/ L
- tricep push down (underhand grip): R/ L
Warm up: 10 minutes continuous
- 150 row/ ski erg OR 1/10 run
- kettle double clean: 10 reps
Work: 15 minutes: 10 rounds: perform required reps every 1.5 minutes. Remaining time of 1.5 is recovery.
- deadlift: 5 reps: Use approximately 60% of last weeks poundage
- body weight squat: 7 reps
- 2 hand kettle swing (face level): 9 reps
Work: 7.5 minutes: 15 rounds: perform required reps every 30 seconds. Remaining time of 30 seconds n recovery.
- barbell power clean: 3 reps